Clan Munro (Association) Australia
Official Registered Website of the Association
1. Name Clause: Clan Munro (Association) Australia is a not-for-profit community organisation that operates as an international Branch of Clan Munro (Association) Scotland.
2. Objects Clause: Clan Munro (Association) Australia is for public education and enjoyment and to help build a sense of place for interested Clan Munro individuals in Australia and worldwide.
3. Parent Constitution Clause: Clan Munro (Association) Australia shall support to the extent possible the general intent defined in the Constitution of the Clan Munro (Association) Scotland with a particular focus on Clan Munro in Australia.
4. Management Clause: Clan Munro (Association) Australia shall be managed by a Chief Officer and one or two Support Officers who are current members of Clan Munro (Association) Australia and with the support of volunteers only until such time as membership factors enable the establishment of a Management Committee.
5. Management Committee Clause: A Management Committee, when established, shall appoint annually at least a President and a Secretary-Treasurer, and shall democratically manage all aspects of Clan Munro (Association) Australia operations and shall strive to demonstrate best practice in all aspects of its operations modelled on relevant Western Australian State Legislation titled Associations Incorporation Act 1987 and associated model rules and any current amendments to the Act.
6. Communication Clause: Clan Munro (Association) Australia shall establish and maintain a free access website and newsletters as the prime source of content communication between members to foster the Objects of the Association .
7. Copyright Clause: Clan Munro (Association) Australia shall encourage use by all means by others of Australian-related content provided due acknowledgement is given to both the copyright holder and to Clan Munro (Association) Australia with the exception that, subject to Clause 5 above, no content from this website shall be used in another website unless written permission is provided by the presiding Chief Officer of Clan Munro in Australia and any permission previously granted may be withdrawn at the discretion of that Officer.
8. Membership Clause: Membership fees set from time to time and donations shall be the prime sources to fund Clan Munro (Association) Australia operations and to remit a portion, as negotiated annually, of membership subscriptions to the Council of the Clan Munro (Association) Scotland thus affording members dual membership.
9. Not-for-profit Clause: The assets and income of the Association shall be applied solely in furtherance of the Objects of the Association and no portion shall be distributed directly or indirectly to members except as bona fide compensation for services rendered or authorised expenses incurred on behalf of the Clan Munro (Association) Australia.
10. Member Confidentiality Clause: Exchange of information about aspects of Clan Munro in Australia will be strongly fostered and related personal information shall remain confidential unless otherwise determined by the individuals concerned.
11. Information Accountability Clause: Subject to Clause 5 above the presiding Chief officer of Clan Munro in Australia shall have editorial control and accountability over content published on line and in print.
12. Dissolution Clause: In the event of the organisation being dissolved, the assets that remain after such dissolution and the satisfaction of all debts and liabilities shall be transferred to another organisation with similar Objects and which is not carried on for the profit or gain of its members.